In the rush to renew membership some of us may have forgotten things like paying for locker rentals or mandatory Sail Canada (CYA) fees for boat owners. It isn't obvious how to go about paying for those on the Kits website (other than calling Colm, Su or Fred). If you can spare them the extra work that would be great.
So here goes:
1. Log in to www.kitsilanoyachtclub.com website.
2. Click your name in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. Click on the "Profile" below your basic contact info to take you to your Member Profile page.
4. Click on "Optional Additional Charges" in the "Financial/Historical Data" box.
5. Select the optional charges you need to pay for and proceed to payment.
Or follow the link to the Optional Additional Charges page here.